We can help! We handle claims for water, fire, smoke, wind, mold, almost any kind of property damage, as well damage due to other perils.Why hire a public adjuster? – Comfort.
When you hire a public adjuster you have the comfort of an expert handing your claim. You have someone in your corner to help you deal with the stress of the insurance company. We handle all aspects of the recovery so you can get on with your lives and keep your sanity. We will fight to get you the settlement that you deserve.
Do you have Mold, Water, Smoke, Wind, Fire, or Property damage?What is a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters evaluate property loss on behalf of a policyholder and help them file insurance claims. They are licensed professionals who work for
individuals and businesses, not insurance companies.
and can add tremendous value by getting the most out of an insurance policy’s coverage.
There is no upfront cost. The public adjuster’s main responsibilities are to:
- Evaluate insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be applicable to a claim
- Prepare and substantiate claim to property and contents as well as any additional expenses
- Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses
- Prepare, document, and support the claim on behalf of the insured
- Settle covered damages
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of the insured
- Re-open a claim and negotiate for more money if a discrepancy is found after the claim has been settled